Dota 2 Guide Earthshaker
IN THIS ARTICLE
Dota 2 is a very popular MOBA game, and one of the more popular characters that many players use is Earthshaker. Earthshaker has been a part of the game since it was first released, and he’s still as powerful and fun to play as ever.
He’s known for his signature ability Echo Slam which can deal massive amounts of damage to multiple enemies at once. In this blog post, we will go over all aspects of playing Earthshaker in Dota 2, from his abilities to his best item builds and more.
By the end of this guide, you should have a solid base knowledge of how to play this hero effectively and hopefully be able to dominate your opponents in every game.
In this Dota guide, we will teach you everything you need to know about playing Earthshaker. You will learn how to play him in both the mid lane and offlane, as well as how to properly use his ultimate, Echo Slam. We will also go over some Item and Skill build suggestions to help you get the most out of this powerful support hero.
The most important part of playing Earthshaker is choosing the right skills to level up. While there are many different ways to build Earthshaker, these are the three most popular and effective skill builds:
1. The first build focuses on maxing out Earthshaker’s main damage dealing ability, Fissure. This allows Earthshaker to deal massive amounts of burst damage to enemies, making him very effective at taking down enemy heroes early in the game.
2. The second build focuses on maxing out Aftershock, which increases the duration and damage of Fissure. This makes Earthshaker more effective at sustained fights and team battles, as he can keep his opponents stunned for longer periods of time.
3. The third build focuses on maxing out Enchant Totem, which gives Earthshaker’s totem a powerful damaging aura. This makes him very effective at pushing lanes and taking down towers quickly.
No matter which builds you choose, make sure to put some points into Echo Slam as well. This ability is extremely powerful in team fights and can easily turn the tide of battle if used correctly.
The first step to playing Earthshaker is to understand which items will work best with his abilities and playstyle. Below are some suggested item builds, starting from the early game and moving into the late game.
In the early game, you should focus on building items that will increase your mana pool and allow you to spam your abilities more often. A good starting item is the Soul Ring, which provides a nice boost to your mana regeneration. Other early game items that are useful for Earthshaker include the Arcane Boots, Blink Dagger, and Eul’s Scepter of Divinity.
As you move into the midgame, you should start thinking about building items that will help you survive against enemy heroes’ burst damage. A good item to pick up is the Black King Bar, which provides immunity to magic damage. Other items that are worth considering include the Pipe of Insight and Linken’s Sphere.
In the late game, you should focus on building items that will increase your overall damage output. A good choice is the Assault Cuirass, which provides a nice boost to both your attack speed and armor. Other late game items that are useful for Earthshaker include the Daedalus and Butterfly.
The first step to playing Earthshaker well is to have a good strategy. You need to know when to use your abilities, and what your goals should be in each stage of the game.
Your goal in the early game is to get farm and levels as quickly as possible. Try to last hit as many creeps as you can, and get any kills you can get. Stay back from fights if you can, and let your teammates do most of the work. Once you get your ultimate, use it to gank enemy heroes or push towers.
In the mid game, you should be focusing on team fights and pushing towers. Try to initiate fights with your ultimate, and follow up with your other abilities. If you can get kills in team fights, that’s great, but don’t die trying to get them. Just focus on doing as much damage as possible and staying alive.
In the late game, you want to be very careful. Team fights are still important, but now they can easily decide the game. Try to stay alive and do as much damage as possible. If you can get kills, that’s great, but don’t die trying to get them. Just focus on doing as much damage as possible and staying alive.
Tips and Tricks
1. The most important thing to remember when playing Earthshaker is to keep your lane clear. Use your Q and W abilities to last hit minions and get kills when possible.
2. Always be aware of your surroundings. Use your Echo Slam ability to check for enemies in the fog of war and make sure you’re not getting ganked.
3. Stay behind your teammates when pushing or team fighting. Your role is to initiate fights with your ultimate, not to be the front-line tank.
4. use Aftershock wisely. It can help you secure kills, but it can also be used to escape if you’re being focused by the enemy team.
5. Remember to always use your Totemic Call ability before engaging in a team fight. This will allow you to have an extra totem out, giving you a slight edge in battle.
Earthshaker is a powerful hero in Dota 2 and can make or break your team’s success. With proper positioning, timing and skillful play, it is possible to turn even the most difficult situations into favorable ones with Earthshaker’s devastating combo abilities. We hope this guide has helped you understand how to effectively use Earthshaker and helps you become a better player overall. Good luck!